Today I’m talking about a super easy and delicious pizza recipe! I can’t take all the credit for it though. Living in Texas, there was a flatbread pizza I used to LOVE from a local restaurant. I tried recreating it, since I knew everything that came on it—and my recipe turned out so good! When you make the pizza, you can use whatever crust you like, such as the prepared flat outs in the grocery store or even pita bread! I use pizza dough since I like it so much. And yes I add LOTS of goat cheese because it is AMAZING!
The recipe is below…warning it’s DELICIOUS! (Full recipe at bottom of page)
I spread the dough out really thin so I can get lots of pizza. After pre-baking the crust, spread the olive oil and garlic all over. (You can make it as garlicy as you want!)
Add the prosciutto and cheeses and bake some more!
Top with tomatoes and arugula and put it back in the oven for a couple of minutes to get them roasted. (I like to load the arugula on so I can feel like I’m being healthy haha!)
Cut into square pieces and enjoy!!
Rustic Pizza Recips
Ingredients: (add as much or as little of the toppings as you like!)
- 1 pizza crust
- 2-3 TBSP Olive Oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 package prosciutto
- goat cheese
- Shredded parmesan cheese
- Grape tomatoes, halved
- Spread the dough across pan. The thinner, the more pizza!
- Pre-bake the pizza dough according to instructions. (I do 7 minutes)
- Drizzle olive oil on crust and brush all over.
- Spread garlic all over crust and olive oil.
- Cover with slices of prosciutto.
- Crumble goat cheese all over.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 8 minutes until cheese are melted.
- Top with halved grape tomatoes and arugula.
- Bake another 2 minutes.
- Slice & Enjoy!