I can’t take credit for this recipe! After I had my daughter last year, my friend Janessa brought me dinner and made this awesome dessert to go with it! Liz and I have tried some variations to make them healthy, but they just don’t compare to the original— so I would say stick with this!
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and grease one 8 inch pan.
Combine all the dry ingredients. Then mix in the softened butter using your hands so it’s crumbly.
Press 2 cups of the mixture into the bottom of the pan, reserving the rest of the mixture.
Spread the jam over the mixture and top with the leftover crumb mixture.
Bake 30-35 minutes and let it cool before you cut them into bars!
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease one 8 inch pan.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, and oats. Rub butter using hands or pastry blender to form crumbly mixture.
- Press 2 cups of mixture into pan. Spread Jam on top of pressed mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture over the top, and light press into jam.
- Bake bars for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool before cutting into bars.