I thought I would post this recipe today in case people were heading to the grocery store for all their Christmas goodies!
Let me give you a fair warning…these are not healthy, but they are seriously ADDICTING!!
My husband gets SO MAD when I make them because he can’t eat less than 5 in one sitting!! This would be a great Christmas morning breakfast and you can make as few or as many as you need!!
My mom was given this recipe from someone she works with and it has definitely become a family favorite!
When I plan ahead, I like to assemble the sliders the night before and put them in the fridge so I can just pop them in the oven in the morning.
- 24 King’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- Sliced Black Forest Ham
- Sliced Swiss cheese
- Chive & Onion Cream Cheese
- ½ cup butter
- 1 ¼ teaspoon minced dried onions
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Scrambled eggs baked in 9x13 pan, cooled and cut to shape of rolls
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Melt butter, onions, parmesan cheese and Worcestershire sauce together in a small saucepan.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut rolls in half and place meat and cheese and egg on bottom half.
- Spread cream cheese on inside of top half of roll and make sandwiches.
- Pour melted butter mixture over top and let sit for at least 20 minutes (I don't always let them sit).
- Bake COVERED for about 25 minutes