I love a good Q and A and have been meaning to do one in a post for a while. The format is easy, quick, and fun! The 20 questions below definitely are a variety and came from all over. At the end you will see a special Q and A without any coaching from my 3-year-old too (don’t miss it!)
1.What do you have inside your fridge door? Lots of sauces, coffee creamer, red wine, fresh dill, limes and spray butter
2. Are you a good listener? I’d like to think I am, but it probably depends on who I’m listening to. Opps. (So, its something I should be working on!)
3. What’s your favorite condiment? Honey mustard
4. Do you believe in love at first sight? Not really. Love takes wayyy more time and effort in my opinion to really love someone well at first glance.
5. How many oceans have you swam in? 2
6. Do you sing to yourself? Definitely. Like multiple times a day—in the car, making dinner, while I’m working out (softly, lol!)
7. What’s your favorite clean word? “Geeze” or “Woof”
8. What’s the last compliment you got? Probably last night when my husband was talking to my 3-year-old and told her how pretty my hair looked (The first time I had showered and blew it dry in dayssss)
9. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Brush my teeth and open up the blinds
10. How many photos do you have on your phone’s camera roll right now? 1,085 —which isn’t a lot in my opinion. (I recently deleted like over 1,000, yet my phone storage will forever be full—no matter how many messages and pictures I delete!)
11. What is one of your pet peeves? When people don’t call me back.
12. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up? Sweet foods with my coffee and watching the Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor in Paradise. Why are these shows so addicting?! Who all watched last night???
13. What is your favorite candle scent? Pinot Noir made by Rewined Candle Company and any fresh linen smell!
14. What is something that amazes you? Nature. Always has, always will! And the mind of a child. The trust, love, honesty and amount of information that they can remember is absolutely amazing to me!
15. Have you forgiven yourself for past personal failures, why or why not? In college, I feel like I made plenty of mistakes, by saying and doing things to others that weren’t very loving. At the time, I think I was living in a “box” and saw the world only one certain way. I was young and less experienced. I wasn’t loving everyone around me properly. I’ve forgiven myself for those things and am thankful that I’ve grown and matured a lot since then.
16. What’s on your reading list? I’m reading some of these books and/or waiting to read them: Loving My Actual Life by Alexandra Kuykendall, Present over Perfect by Shauna Niequist, When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi, Becoming the Woman of His Dreams by Sharon Jaynes and Me Before You by Jojo Moyes.
17. What makes you smile? My babies. My husband. Seeing my parents. Being with close friends. Basically, being with the people that know and love me best.
18. What is your go-to cocktail? Rum and coke
19. What is one of your favorite lyrics? I have LOTS, but the line in Ed Sheeran song Photograph, “Loving can heal, loving can mend your soul” is a fav!
20. How would your friends describe you? Yikes. This is hard—I think they would say I’m loyal, intentional and someone who listens and walks through the good and bad with them.
2. How old are you? I’m 3
3. When is your Birthday? Minions
4. How old is Mom? Burrty (30)
5. What is your favorite color? Blue
6. What is your favorite food? Animal crackers
7. Who is your best friend? Kimber, no Kimber. Crew, but Crew is sad
8. What is your favorite show? Minions
9. What is your favorite movie? Minions
10. What is your favorite animal? Giraffes and trees out the window
11. What are you scared of? Fireworks. I’m very scared
12. What makes you happy? Umm minions
13.Where is your favorite place to go? Minion roller coasters.
14. What do you want to be when you grow up? Blankie. Minion blanket
15. What is Mom’s favorite thing to do? Minion stickers
16. What does love mean? Umm Zaenger. No iPad
Bahaha! If you can’t tell, someone loves the Minion characters at my house!
This Q and A was fun to answer and also hilarious to ask my little one. Some of these questions I even asked my husband as I was answering them—his responses were quite funny and also very different.
If you are looking for an ice-breaker or even a dinner conversation piece with your husband and kids—try a Q and A for fun! I bet it will have your family laughing!